Monday, March 21, 2011
Miracle Cosmetic Surgery Center: Biography of Dr. Juta Jansi: "DR. JUTA JANSI M.D.,F.R.C.S.T. PLASTIC AND RECONSRUCTIVE SURGERYdoctorjuta@gmail.comDr.Juta Jansi is recognised as one of the m..."
Posted by Ooze at 11:21 PM
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Miracle Cosmetic Surgery Center: VASER Liposuction: "Is the latest, third generation ULTRASONIC liposuction technique that is designed to virtually eliminate bleeding during surgery and to re..."
Posted by Ooze at 12:57 AM
Latest, third generation ULTRASONIC liposuction technique that is designed to virtually eliminate bleeding during surgery and to reduce inflammation and bruising. VASER Ultrasound technology literally liquefies the fat, which allows for greater precision and vastly superior results.
Ideal candidate for Vaser Liposuction
All candidates for liposuction should have realistic expectations of the results that can be achieved through the procedure and should be in good physical and mental health. The best candidate is someone who is in excellent health, is within 25 pounds of his or her ideal body weight, and has deposits of fat that have not responded to diet or exercise.
At the consultation
You should express your desires and expectations from the surgical procedures. The surgeon will evaluate your medical health and explain the surgical techniques available to you. Your question will be answered as thoroughly as possible. Examinations of your trouble are will be performed. The surgeon will go over the risks and potential complications of the procedure, as well as, the pre-operative and post –operative process.
All surgeries carry some risks. Listed below are the risks or potential complications:
The risks of VASER liposuction are very similar to the liposuction risks associated with any other method. However, because LipoSelection minimizes damage to other body tissues, patients typically experience less pain and fewer side effects than with other forms of liposuction. Serious liposuction complications are quite rare. Fat clots or blood clots may form, and there is a chance these will migrate to the lungs and cause serious illness. The fluid loss that results from liposuction will be anticipated by a qualified doctor, as it can cause low blood pressure, friction burns, or fluid buildup. The LipoSelection probe’s ultrasound energy may injure the skin or deeper tissues; although in most cases the benefits of the ultrasound system make it safer than traditional liposuction. If a doctor inexperienced with the LipoSelection procedure applies too much fluid, the wetting solution may collect in the lungs. If there is too much lidocaine in the liposuction solution, lidocaine toxicity may develop.
Before the surgery
At this time, you will be given an opportunity to ask any further questions. Continuation of healthy diet and exercise is very important before the surgery. Smoking must be stopped at least two weeks before the surgery
On the day of the operation
No eating or drinking for 8 hours before the surgery. You should wear loose fitting clothing and sneakers. Do not wear sandals or slippers. You will meet with our nurse to prepare you for surgery. The surgeon will discuss the procedure with you again and do pre-operative planning. You will meet with our anesthesia provider to discuss anesthesia. You will be given a choice of day surgery or general anesthesia which required at least one day hospital stay depend on your choice but normally if it is an extensive surgery, we required 4 days and 3 night’s hospital stay.
This procedure can be performed using local or general anesthesia.
During the surgery
First, the area to be sculpted is filled with a special saline solution that helps numb the site and shrink the blood vessels (to minimize blood loss and reduce bruising). This solution wets and fills the area to be treated, making fat easier to break up with the VASER System’s sound energy. Then a small probe transmits sound energy (similar to that used for cataract removal in the eye) that breaks up fat on contact, while leaving other important tissues relatively intact. Finally, gentle suction of the sculpted site removes the emulsified fat quickly. Thanks to its patented technology, only the LipoSelection procedure first emulsifies and then removes fat in this manner.
Post Operative Expectation
The treated area will be wrap with compression garments snugly and continuously for 6 days-2wks. Usually drains are placed removing excess fluid over a period of 2-3 days.
Back to normal work
Regular exercise work out may start after 2 weeks, start with light exercise then gradually move your way up to your regular routine as tolerated by your body.
- Consultation with surgeon
- Evaluation for other medical conditions
- ECG and Blood test will be taken
- No intake of food or water 6 hrs prior to surgery
- Compression garments should be available to be used post-op
- Stop smoking and alcohol intake at least 2 weeks before surgery
- Anticoagulants, vitamins, hormones (including birth control pills), anti-depressants and some other medications also to be stopped at least 2 weeks before surgery.
- Wrap treated area with compression garments snugly and continuously for 6 days-2 weeks.
- A day after the surgery, patient may have light to moderate physical activities
- Some incisions will be left open and drainage is expected, absorbent pads should be used and changed frequently as needed.
- Incisions will close by themselves within 2-3 days. Use band aid to protect incision sites.
- Keep incision clean
- May have quick bath after 2 days post op. Regular shower when incisions are closed.
- May use regular girdle 2 weeks after compression garments.
- Do not apply ice packs or a heating pad to skin overlying the areas treated by liposuction
- Do not soak in a bath, Jacuzzi, pool or beach at last 7 days post-op
- Bruising may diminish after 2-3 weeks
- Return for check-up after 4 days removal of stitches.
- Swelling is expected, Maximal in the first 2 weeks, then gradually subsides. Final result in 3-4 months.
- Skin may feel numb on the surface but insides are tender to touch.
- Some areas may become hard and lumpy; this is normal and will go away when fully recovered
For more information about the procedures you may contact International Marketing Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org or call mobile phone: +66816572522, Tel: (662) 753-9206
Posted by Ooze at 12:56 AM